Get insights from experts on a variety of topics when you subscribe and listen.
It's exciting to see CUES delving ever deeper into offering online learning opportunities for credit union executives. Yesterday CUES Podcast, which launched in October, published its eleventh installment: CUES 11: Strategy Development, an interview with John Oliver. Some of the other topics and experts featured so far in the free series include:
- Achieving a Strategic Rhythm in Your Credit Union, featuring Les Wallace, Ph.D., founder, Signature Resources
- A Hero-Friendly Culture, featuring Jim Bearden, leadership and accountability speaker, decorated Vietnam veteran, former corporate executive
- Enterprise Risk Management, featuring Vincent Hui, senior director, Cornerstone Advisors, Inc.
- A Culture of High Accountability, featuring Doug Samuels, president/CEO, Space Coast Credit Union
- Mergers and Acquisitions, featuring David Ritter, shareholder in the Strategic Advisory Group, Doeren Mayhew
"New podcasts will be published twice a month,” explains James Lenz, CUES’ professional development manager and CUES Podcast host. “Listeners will find CUES Podcast offers the same quality of content credit union executives and board members have come to expect from CUES, in a portable format.”
The CUES Podcast is available in Google Play, iTunes, and Stitcher. Listen or subscribe using your favorite podcast app. This blog also publish a link to each installment going forward.
Lisa Hochgraf is a CUES senior editor.