Get extra value from your membership by entering our Membership Benefits Scavenger Hunt Contest by Nov. 29.
At CUES, we understand how hard it is to find the time to upskill yourself and your team, but we also recognize the value and positive results of committing to learning. As a result, we’ve come up with a fun and easy way for all CUES members and their credit unions get the fullest possible return on their investment in CUES membership—and have the chance to win big at the same time!
While you can view the full rules here, here’s a quick run-down of how the contest works:
- One individual CUES member will win their choice of a $500 Amazon gift card or $500 credit to a CUES event in 2020. (The individual winner will be selected by a random drawing and notified via email on Dec. 6.)
- One CUES member credit union can win $1,000 off its CUES membership for 2020. (The credit union with the most individual finished checklists submitted will be the winner and notified via email on Dec. 6. If more than one credit union has the same number of submissions, each credit union with that same high number will be entered in a random drawing.)
Even with the prizes being awarded to just one person and one credit union, this is a contest in which everyone wins. That’s because simply by completing the contest checklist, you’ll deepen your knowledge of your valuable CUES membership benefits. For example, the checklist will lead you to:
- explore CUES Learning Portal by setting up your user profile, connecting with colleagues on the portal and identify a useful learning pathway to follow.
- view the content available on CUmanagement.com. Unlimited+ members can also view Governance+ articles and videos at CUmanagement.com/governance.
- check out what CUES Council events are coming up in your local area
- download the CUES Guide to Effective Mentorship or Leadership Development Guide
- become part of the CUESNet™ communities by setting up your profile (including your picture) and searching for useful documents in the libraries
Jimese Harkley, J.D., CUDE, is VP/membership at CUES.